Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Introductions All Around

Hello All! Welcome to Darklyte Productions



My name is Cullen Knappen and this is the first post of my blog. This blog is going to be about my adventures in miniature painting, art, and things in general that interest me.

The Darklyte Production part is an idea that has not taken form yet. I hope maybe that it might here on this blog. But we shall see...

At the moment I'm working on the Infinity range of miniatures because it is one of my favorites. I will be posting works in progress as well as finished paint jobs and also give a quick summary of my thoughts and feelings on the process from start to finish. I would also like to talk about the miniature painting hobby as well. I welcome any constructive comments or advice on what I am working on at any given time.

Just to let everyone know - I really do not play the games that the miniatures come from. I live in the country and there is not much gaming going on around here. I have to drive 40 miles to the nearest  game store.

At any rate, these are my first pics of the Infinity range that I started painting a few months ago.




This is the Haqqislam Lasiqs with a viral rifle.

This is one of the first minis I painted in 2012. Before this it had been a few years since the last time I painted at this level. So some of the blending needed a little work and I hate how the base turned out. I am not really happy with results but, hey it's a start. Also, this is before I got a Lighting Set-up so the Pics aren't as strong as I'd like.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment