Monday, June 18, 2012

Infinity Hellcat

Hello all. Well, moving right along... I have been painting miniatures for about 12 years now, and it's funny but this is the most inspired I have been about painting for quite some time. Maybe it's the miniatures I'm painting because I find Infinity Miniatures very cool. Maybe what it is, is that I want to do something more fun with my life other than the normal daily grind. At any rate, I have finished seven Infinity miniatures in the last four months. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but for me that's pretty good.

I think what slows me down is that I hold myself to such a high standard that I get very frustrated, very quickly. If the miniature is not looking the way I want it to, I put it aside and go on to something else. So at the moment I have a lot minis that are half finished on my desk and some of them have been there for a very long time. That is not what I would call very motivating. So a few months ago I finally got my work area together. I got a new desk, some shelves, the Vallejo paint line, and new lighting. Man, what a difference.

I guess the moral of the story is if you want to more get motivated have a dedicated space for what you want to do. It helped me out a lot.

So the next set of pics are a work in progress series and the finished mini that I did about three months ago. It is an Infinity Nomad Hellcat. The mini is cool but feels a little dated for the range. It is one of those minis that I bought about three years ago and just got to now.

Well at any rate, I hope you like...



Infinity Nomad Hellcat 

1st WIP
2nd WIP










Again, thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment